We aim to build a closed-loop community to connect operators, developers, and users.
Where to get help
If you need help with CITA, the right place to go depends on the type of help that you need.
For technical problem
CITAHub Talk would be a perfect place to get help, no matter having a code-level questions or being stuck with a specific error.
Looking for the solution for your organization
Please apply to join our community.
Our team can offer dedicated, technicians to assist and developing with CITA stack. What can I do for you?
- Advisory services: Tap into our extensive experience (Coming soon) in blockchain architecture and ensure you make the right decisions.
- Customizable features: By configuring and customizing the services, CITA can meet all the needs of enterprise. No matter which of blockchain network you choose to build, we make sure to offer you the right set of features.
How to contribute
Read contributing guide for the first.
Please keep in mind nor is code the only way to contribute to the project, we strongly value documentation and gladly accept improvements to the documentation.
Generally, CITA uses:
- CITA improvement proposal for planning major changes
- Github issue and Github Project to create, organize and track logical issues, including bugs and improvement
- docs.citahub.com for documentation
- Github pull requests to manage the review and merge of specific code or documents changes
That is, Github issue and CIP are used to describe what should be fixed or changed, and high-level approaches, and pull requests describe how to implement that change in the project 's source code.
If you want to join my core team, please apply in CITAHub.
Staying up to date
CIPs and RFCs
Rocking in Community
Feel free to share articles and tutorials as well as start discussions about all kinds of hot topics about blockchain.
Check our past Training activity.